Total time to prepare – Approximately 1 hour. Serves four (4).
This recipe is designed for the Ninja Speedi. This is an appetizer and the number of croquettes will depend upon the size of the zucchini and the size of the balls created.
Equipment needed: Ninja Speedi
- Grated Zucchini – 1.5 cups
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Minced yellow onion – 2 Tbsp
- All-purpose Flour – 1 Tbsp.
- Cracker Meal – 1 Tbsp.
- Unsalted Butter – 1Tbsp.
- Egg, large – one (1) whisked
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Pepper – 1/2 tsp.
- Italian bread crumbs – 1 cup or more
- Marinara sauce (for dipping)
- Set Ninja Speedi to Air Fry, 350 degrees.
- Squeeze grated zucchini between paper towels ro remove excess moisture and transfer to a large bowl. Allow zucchini to drain while remainder of ingredients are prepared.
- Add shredded cheese, grated carrots, flour, cracker meal, butter, egg, salt, and pepper to stir to combine.
- Pleace bread crumbs in a separate smaller bowl.
- Form zucchini mixture into twelve (12) balls, about 2 tablespoons each. Roll each ball into bread crumbs. Make sure all sides are ocated.
- Place half of croquettes onto the platform of the Ninja Speedi. Airfry for 6 minutes, including preheat time.
- Flip croquettes and airfry for an additional 5-6 minutes. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remainder of croquettes.
- Serve with marinara sauce as appetizer.
Leave a Reply