Total time to prepare – less than one (1) hour
A Quick and Easy Recipe – Serves 4
- item one 1 lb. Pork Loin Chops – boneless
- item two 1-10 oz. can Diced Tomatoes & Chiles (RO-TEL)
- item three 32 oz. Chicken Broth
- item four 1-15 oz. can Cannellini (white) beans – drained
- item five 1 small onion – diced
- item six 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Item seven 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- item eight 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- item nine 8 oz. Spinach – baby or torn
- item one Slice pork chops into bite-size pieces and brown in lurch oven. No oil should be needed but you may wish to add 1 teaspoon.
- item two Add to dutch oven: Diced Tomatoes, Chicken Broth, White Beans, Onion, Salt, Pepper & Garlic Powder
- item three Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for twenty (20) minutes.
- item four Add spinach stir. Allow to wilt for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy.